Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hello husbands!

If you thought that something going wrong in your life is an exception.Then,listen to this.

                                            On a destined day, my friend Kadhir got up and in his sleep he fell nose down on the floor.

Collecting his senses ,which took him about a few couple of minutes ,he went towards the bathroom for his morning oblutions.

There, he saw his friend -the cockroach. He decided he cannot share the bathroom with him.His winged friend was much faster than him and before Kadhir could bring a broom to squash him ,he(the cockroach) took-off on his wings.

This sight sent out an alarm cry from our dear Kadhir and woke up his much more dreaded accomplice-his wife.

Finding her husband still not ready to office chasing a supposed cockroach(it had left the scene soon enough),his wife took advantage of the situation and the broom.

Poor fellow!

I went to see him in the hospital last week and as soon as I saw him he started to lament about his plight.

I tried to console him but,he was very hurt -lesser due to his bruises, more due to what his wife had told him followingly.

"I thought you are of no use doing a good job but, I never thought you are no use doing any job.you can't even squash a cockroach,you useless man"

This had hit him harder  than the broom. He had a severe depression that the doctors were unable to cure.

So, they had called upon me for help.
I had a very uneasy feeling.
Why have they called me?
Do they think I am a clown to make him laugh?

Anyways, they had called me and I am here today with my boss - my wife.
God knows how I am going to help him.

Kadhir was happy to see us and he said"Madam, you are so considerate to come and see me in the hospital.Thank you very much."

He had a smile on his face.
I was happy I have helped him in someway when the bombshell fell.

to this my wife answered,"Well,nice to meet you.But, actually I did not only come to see you today."

"Then, for what other reason did you decide to come?"

At this point I think my planet positions in my horoscope should have been at the worst.

I came to see who this person is, who calls my husband for help.
All these days, I thought my husband can be of no use to anyone.

Kadhir was speechless.
But, none the less to say, his depression was cured.

P.S:
Kadhir and his friend were heard talking in the hospital room later.

Kadhir:I am very sorry for you my friend.
I was depressed thinking I have such a wife who does not respect me at-all.
I thought i have got the worst wife in the whole world.

But, the minute i talked to your wife I have started feeling better.

Your wife has done a great favor having come to see me in the hospital.

Do not forget to thank her on my behalf.


Now, Kadhir's friend had been rendered speechless.

Anyways, Alls well that ends well.

See you again friends.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment