Thursday, August 5, 2010

Smile



A smile is contagious.
So contagoius that if you look into a person's eyes and smile ,the person may not even know you.
But,the person will smile back at you.
What magic?It works.Try it.
My smileI



Hey,hey,wait I have a word of caution for you.
Be careful at whom you smile.don't smile at any Tom,Dick and Hary or Reema,Seema or Mary and come back with complaints that the reaction was very different(The boys would'nt do that.I know. They are more forbearing in these matters.)

There is a saying guys:"a smile is a small curve that sets many things right."

Once when i had gone shopping to the grocer's, it was quite late.I was in a hurry and after I had picked all that I wanted,I went to bill it.

Lo and behold!There was a looong queue.I would have to wait for looong time for billing .Obviously, the queue was also very looong,you see!

I saw that there was another cashier counter.
So,I asked the man at the other counter,"Sir, why is this counter closed?Everyone is crowding at the other one."

The man at the counter said,"We work on shift and my shift finished a half-hour before.I am leaving now."

I requested the man,"Will you take my bill?My children will be waiting at home and I am getting very late.

Then, I flashed a smile.Mind you!I flashed a smile.

Believe me .It worked, the man agreed.

I can hear some of you saying"I don't beleive it"

"Why?",

I hear my conscience again,"Cause the last time you did it the crowd left you just short of being beaten."

Forget the conscience. Believe me.

I paid up the bill soon afterwards and left homewards.

"What?You again?No.No.I did'nt pay a single penny extra.I just tipped him for his good nature."

Especially,when the smile is on
 Brittany's face.Right?





See,a smile is so pleasing.


So, the moral of the story :"a small smile goes a long mile."
My new quote.he...he...

Have a nice day guys!


Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment: