Monday, July 19, 2010

A moment!


In the many shades of a painting, which shade adds beauty to the frame?
In the many designs of life, which is the most beautiful moment ?

Not all beautiful moments are happy moments.A few are sorrowful and a few ,painful too.
But all memories are like flowers of different colors in a bouquet.

I too had such a fragrant moment in my life.Fragranced by not one ,but two roses!
Yes.The moment i held my girls in my hands-my twin girls!

Natural clones?

NO.I can't call them clones. They are so different and so alike all the same.
Like two roses in a bush. So same ,still different.

What beauty?What bounty?

Thank you GOD!

2 comments:

  1. very nice..while reading it gives me a feeling as if i am writing..i dont know how to express..but i liked it very much.
    jaishreekrishna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your support subhasree.

    Please keep visiting my blog and continue giving me valuable comments.
    Thank you once again.

    ReplyDelete