Monday, July 26, 2010

Snippet 1


I wanted to write a humorous post.but,what can I laugh at?

A person who can laugh on himself is the person with a good sense of humor.I don't know how good my sense of humour is ,but I come across many instances to laugh on myself.

Here is one such incident:

On a fine day, I went to drop my son in school.

After having dropped him in school, I thought I should rest for a while,before I find my way back.
I saw a bench in the school garden .Thanking my good fortune, I sat down on the bench.

Only then, i realized a kid standing near the bench,looking at something curiously.

I called the child and asked" come here sweetie.what are you looking at?"


The child -"The bench is freshly painted and I was seeing what beautiful designs it has made on your dress."

Oh...Oh...



No comments:

Post a Comment