Monday, July 19, 2010

Threads of love


When the sun goes down and the stars are up, I start to think on how much I miss you.
The moon laughs at me and the stars are chuckling.

With all the world around me, i feel alone without you.

Missing you is a passion to me
-a passion that I aspire to my last day!

The gods are looking -not knowing how to console.

I look at the gods not wanting -but for you.

You are the only god, on heaven and earth that consoles me-
but, where are you?

Where are you lost?
In yourself?In me?In the abysmal depths of everyday chores?

How will i find you?How to call out to you?

Will the gods from heaven give me the magical thread-
to bind you?To find you?

A magical thread they gave me-"Love".
Now I can find you.

Endlessly I try ,to draw you closer, from the abyss ,with only a solitary friend to help .

A friend ,my companion from the start ,this little friend-"Hope".

Life goes on and so does my toil-night after night and day after day.

No comments:

Post a Comment